Fuel System Maintenance
Custom Auto Electrics now stock Storm Fuel - total system maintenance.
Storm Fuel is an all in one fuel treatment.
This product is designed to give your engine improved performance and economy by enhancing cleaner, more efficient combustion. It does this by keeping injectors, filter and chambers clean. Storm Fuel also can be used to protect fuel from going stale and growing algae. It also helps to revitalise already stale fuel and remove moisture from your tanks and lines.
It gives a quality clean to your entire fuel system removing any dirt and scum build up.
For the ultimate fuel stabiliser and fuel system treatment try Storm Fuel.
Storm Fuel is suitable for use for all liquid hydrocarbon fuels including:
- Leaded Petrol
- Unleaded Petrol
- High Octane Petrol
- Heating Kerosene
- 2 Stroke
We keep stock of the 250mL bottle concentrate, which can be used for multiple tanks of petrol for your vehicle, not just one tank like most of the other fuel system treatments on the market.
To summarise Storm Fuel is:
- Suitable for petrol & diesel engines
- Non flammable
- Economical in use as it is super concentrated
- Not Classified as hazardous as is does not contain corrosive ingredients and is solvent free
- Safe for use on all surfaces
- Absorbs and removes water from fuel and lines
- Helps neutralise acids in aged or high sulphur fuels
- Helps decarbonise combustion chambers
- Dissolves and prevents wax, gum and varnish deposits in the fuel tank, lines & injectors
- Prevents fungal and microbial growth
- Burns off completely and harmlessly
- Reduces harmful exhaust emissions
Directions of use:
- Add approximately20mL of Storm Fuel to fuel tank at time of filling
- Use regularly to maintain optimum fuel system
- Dosage can be altered for severe fuel system problems, use guide as minimum